Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Picked Up Two 2009-10 Panini Limited Basketball Hobby Boxes


I purchased two hobby boxes of 2009-10 Panini Limited basketball over the weekend from Blowoutcards.com. The Panini Limited basketball boxes are on fire right now! So I had to get a few before they go up in price even more.

If you have read my other posts on this blog, you will know that when I purchase hobby boxes, I don't even open them. I just leave them factory sealed and put away.

The Panini Limited basketball boxes I purchased cost me $84.99 per. So, only time will tell if I made a good purchase or not. Because, like I said above, these will remain factory sealed. It will be interesting to see what these will be selling for a year from now.

I think Panini Limited will hold it's value simply because of the 2009 NBA rookie class. Rookie cards of Tyreke Evans, Blake Griffin, Brandon Jennings, Ty Lawson and James Harden make 2009-10 Panini a winner in the long run, imo.

Plus, you can't go wrong with the chance at Kobe Bryant autos and memorabilia cards that are randomly inserted into packs as well. A really nice product, in my opinion. I will post pictures of these factory sealed boxes after I receive them in the mail.

Below are 2009-10 Panini Limited Basketball box breaks on YouTube.



Tyreke Evans 2009-10 Panini Limited MOJO!






No comments:

Post a Comment